Adsense

Monday, September 21, 2009

[MyTuneBD.Com] FREE Healing Service

 

Hi,

 

Using my Futuristic tool AMwand, I healed few of the Nuns from the convent of Bangalore when I visited the convent to drop my 75 years aunt there, also taught one of my friend Alban Lewis how to use it on him or on others, he was owning the Futuristic tool AMwand from 4 months but was not knowing how to use, so I taught him how to use this tool, after learning he used the Futuristic tool AMwand on him and next day morning informed me "60% of his pain reduced and today he could lift his hand more upper than before"  

 

Once returned back from Bangalore I had loose motion because of eating something on the way and I used my Futuristic tool AMwand to heal myself without taking any other medicine and I became alright like before

 

If any of you want to get healed from any of the pain what is there in your body, you can visit me on my following address between 2.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. from Monday to Saturday without any appointment, but if you wish to visit me any other time, then please take appointment

 

You can also check the benefits of Futuristic tool AMwand by calling the following people

 

Manjunath                    – Mob: 9880533555

Satish Nayak                – Mob: 9342142630

Adoline D' Mello          – Mob: 9341882120

Raghavendra Prabhu     – Mob: 9844043771

Alban Lewis                 - Mob:  9731444630

 

Regards

Raymond Saldanha

Sheetal Apartment

Flat – 5, 1st Floor,

Near Blue Birds

Next to Lovelyn

Maria Nagar, Valencia

Mangalore – 575 002

Mob: 9845376244

Email: rvms3159@yahoo.com, rvms31591@yahoo.com

 

P.S. If you feel that some of your friend or relative should receive the above service, kindly forward this email to him/her


__._,_.___
[MyTuneBD.Com]
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: